Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

shoaib

PUBG Mobile Scrims - Registration

How to Register Your Squad (VIDEO):

Pubg mobile scrims

Hello Everyone we started PUBG Mobile Scrims, we will provide to play a Scrim matches against the best teams and there will be Promote and Demote according to Point System. This will help teams to play the Good Game and will motivate them to go to Next Level, and Highest Level will be ELITE Group. I will start scrim matches from Tier-3 and then will move to Tier 2 and 1.

All the Elite Teams are already invited to play with us and we will add them in Tier-1 and after 1 Week of matches we will Promote teams to ELITE Groups according to their Positions. And We will set some goals for the best Teams and their will be prizes too I will soon Reveal about the Prizes.
Top Teams from Each Tier will play Superweekend with a prizepool and FREE ENTRY:

https://inviteparadise.com/index.php?/topic/904-invite-paradise-pubg-superweekend-for-scrims-team/
Rules for Registrations:

• IPAD Players are not allowed, if anyone found he will be ban and those already played in last tier can play from mobile or change their player. After Every match every player who played the match must send the result screenshot, if we see any suspicious about IPAD then we may ask for match Recording, so must record gameplay.
  • After each match screenshots of all 4 players have to be sent in SS channels for IPAD detection. In case of proved iPad use, player will be banned forever and team will receive ban for 2 weeks.
  • Fisting/Pan is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED and is seen as a sign of disrespect, any team found fisting will be banned, also, no allegations without proof!
  • Every Team have to use same Clan Tag in their ID. If any player found without same clantag he will be kick from room, if any team have any New player for checking then he must tell the Admin of Group about New Player.
  • Try to Record the Match gameplay as if any team found any usage of hack then Staff will may ask for Recording of Match.
  • Every Team leader and their teammates Must Join us on Discord, as Room details will be send on Discord. https://discord.gg/Nav5qfV
  • Maps Will be ERANGEL, MIRAMAR and SANHOK.
  • If any team not play Regularly his team-name will be ban for 1 week then he have to do again Registration after their Ban Time period.
  • ID level below 40 is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED player with level below 40 will be kicked from room.
  • Emulator players not allowed.
  • We will give slots to team he must stay in their Slot No.
  • You’ll be given a 10 minute deadline to join after the room ID pass has been shared on Discord.
  • At least 3 players from each team can play their match, if less than 3 players then their result of that match will not be count.
  • Any team missing 3 matches. Will be banned for two weeks. If you’ve missed your match due to a tournament match screenshot should be provided and that match of your will be counted. This has to be done prior to the scrim match if told after, your match won’t be counted.
  • Solo and Duo will not be allow to play a Match.
  • We will start matches from Tier-3 and will Promote 2 teams after 1 week to Tier 2 and so on. For full details about Tier system we will update on Discord.
  • For Results of all Group you can check on this link: https://inviteparadise.com/index.php?/forum/38-results/
  • No  abusive language in all chat. In case of evidence being provided to us. Team will be banned for two weeks!
  • Promotions and Demotions:
  1. Tier 3: Top 2 teams from each group will promoted to Tier 2 and rest will have to register again for next week.
  2. Tier 2: Top 2 teams from each group will promoted to Tier 1 and bottom 4 Teams from each group will be  demoted to Tier 3 and rest will stay in Tier 2.
  3. Tier 1: Top 2 Teams will be promoted to Elites and Bottom 4 teams  will be demoted to Tier 2 and rest will stay in Tier 1.
  4. Elites: Bottom 4 team demoted to Tier 1 and rest will stay in Elites. 
  • We will use PMCO point system which is mention below:

pubg new point system

REGISTRATION FORM:
https://inviteparadise.com/index.php?/topic/1090-pubg-mobile-scrims-registration/

Need Guaranteed T3 Paid slot contact me on Discord or Whatsapp. (+92 321 3228863)

Join Discord for Updates: https://discord.gg/Nav5qfV

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Ok Janu said:

Registerd hoony ki Aur slot ki kidher btaaya jyee gha

BRO mein teamleaders ko whatsapp groups mein karun ga

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

As salamo alaikum! Bro I have filled the registration form plzzz verify if our team is registered or not #Team OP     @shoaib

• Sad 1

Hello, I registered yesterday my squad but no one contacted me so far, kindly let me know if my squad can play today’s room 

• Thanks 1

On 4/24/2020 at 3:41 AM, shoaib said:

Pubg mobile scrims

Hello Everyone we started PUBG Mobile Scrims, we will provide to play a Scrim matches against the best teams and there will be Promote and Demote according to Point System. This will help teams to play the Good Game and will motivate them to go to Next Level, and Highest Level will be ELITE Group. I will start scrim matches from Tier-3 and then will move to Tier 2 and 1.

All the Elite Teams are already invited to play with us and we will add them in Tier-1 and after 1 Week of matches we will Promote teams to ELITE Groups according to their Positions. And We will set some goals for the best Teams and their will be prizes too I will soon Reveal about the Prizes.

Rules for Registrations:

• Every Team have to use same Clan Tag in their ID
  • Minimum ID Level 40
  • At least 3 players from each team can play their match, if less than 3 players then their team will be kick from Room.
  • We will start matches from Tier-3 and will Promote 4 teams after 1 week to Tier 2 and so on.
  • We will use PMCO point system which is mention below

NEWPOINTS.png

Registration Form:

https://inviteparadise.com/index.php?/forms/2-pubg-mobile-scrims-registration/

Bhai ham ne register kiya ha registered teams ki list kab aige. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Pubg mobile scrims

Rules for Registrations:

• Every Team have to use same Clan Tag in their ID. If any player found without same clantag he will be kick from room, if any team have any New player for checking then he must tell the Admin of Group about New Player.
  • Try to Record the Match gameplay as if any team found any usage of hack then Staff will may ask for Recording of Match.
  • Maps Will be ERANGEL, VIKENDI, MIRAMAR and SANHOK. Their will be daily 2 Matches for each Group and ERANGEL will be daily and other 3 Maps will be divided in different days.
  • If any team not play Regularly his team-name will be ban for 1 week then he have to do again Registration after their Ban Time period.
  • Minimum ID Level 40.
  • At least 3 players from each team can play their match, if less than 3 players then their team will be kick from Room.
  • We will start matches from Tier-3 and will Promote 4 teams after 1 week to Tier 2 and so on.
  • For Results of all Group you can check on this link: https://inviteparadise.com/index.php?/forum/38-results/

NEWPOINTS.png

Registration Form:

Hello sir i am team leader of Gs From group b 

Sir new result of 12 june is not updated..kindly upload the New result...It would Be very thank full...AoA

• Haha 1

Pubg mobile scrims

Rules for Registrations:

• Maps Will be ERANGEL, VIKENDI, MIRAMAR and SANHOK. Their will be daily 2 Matches for each Group and ERANGEL will be daily and other 3 Maps will be divided in different days.
  • Minimum ID Level 40.

NEWPOINTS.png

Registration Form:

On 4/28/2020 at 5:40 PM, shoaib said:

BRO mein teamleaders ko whatsapp groups mein karun ga

bhai matches kab say start hay?or kab tk team leaders ko contact kia jayega

• Sad 1

Bro I want To register My Clan in T 3 Scrims how i Register???

Kindly Tell me how i contact u

On 4/24/2020 at 4:11 AM, shoaib said:

Pubg mobile scrims

Rules for Registrations:

• IPAD Players are not allowed, if anyone found he will be ban and those already played in last tier can play from mobile or change their player. After Every match every player who played the match must send the result screenshot, if we see any suspicious about IPAD then we may ask for match Recording, so must record gameplay.
  • Every Team leader and their teammates Must Join us on Discord, as Room details will be send on Discord https://discord.gg/Nav5qfV
  • Minimum ID Level 40.
  • At least 3 players from each team can play their match, if less than 3 players then their result of that match will not be count.
  • We will start matches from Tier-3 and will Promote 2 teams after 1 week to Tier 2 and so on. For full details about Tier system we will update on Discord.

NEWPOINTS.png

Registration Form:

REGISTRATION is CLOSED!!!

Group b-3 slot 11 team InDiaN BiRds ko cancel kr diya gya , ur reason bhi nhi bataya ja rha kyu ...

• Haha 2

Pubg mobile scrims

Rules for Registrations:

• Every Team leader and their teammates Must Join us on Discord, as Room details will be send on Discord https://discord.gg/Nav5qfV
  • Minimum ID Level 40.

NEWPOINTS.png

Registration Form:

REGISTRATION is CLOSED!!!

Registration 9 pm py kitni der k liye open hogi??

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, XprtTEEFA said:

Registration 9 pm py kitni der k liye open hogi??

200 Slots hain bro or almost ho gae hain list post karun ga

• Sad 2