Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

shoaib

7th Giveaway Most Active Users Will Get FREE PUBG Mobile UC

Hello Everyone I will Select 3 Most Active Users who will be Stay Online and Post Most contents.

3 Winners each will Get UC.

1st = 180UC

2nd = 120UC

3rd = 60UC

Rules:

Everyone Have to be active on Website and Post related contents.

I will select Winners who will be Most online on Website and make most posts that is not only Just Thanks etc.

How I will Select Given Below is an example winners of Last Event:

time-win.png

I will check Who is Most Time Online here on Website I will Select Winners on 21ST APRIL 2019 SUNDAY Night 11:59PM and WILL Post Winner screenshot who is Most of Time Online and Everyone will able to check here on Website.

How you Win:

Most Time Online = Just Browse Website visit different Topics you can Post Your Own Topics But Must be Related to Games Only,

If you are on YouTube you can share Your Game-plays but Only Gaming channels and you Can Post in Videos Section Only.

and You can check your Time online you spent Just go To Your Profile and you will see how much Time you Online.

If Anyone wants to Ask Anything can Post a comment here or send me message here or on Facebook.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Farhan Ullah said:

Salam jitna time spend krty hai utna time show nahi hota 

Wa Alaikum Us Salam bro Time woh show karta jitna active hote hain means ke ap kitni dair website visit karte hain or 1 page se dosre page mein kitni dair mein click karte hain ap inbox kar do mein bata deta hon.

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2019 at 6:19 PM, shoaib said:

Hello Everyone I will Select 3 Most Active Users who will be Stay Online and Post Most contents.

3 Winners each will Get UC.

1st = 180UC

2nd = 120UC

3rd = 60UC

Rules:

Everyone Have to be active on Website and Post related contents.

I will select Winners who will be Most online on Website and make most posts that is not only Just Thanks etc.

How I will Select Given Below is an example winners of Last Event:

time-win.png

I will check Who is Most Time Online here on Website I will Select Winners on 21ST APRIL 2019 SUNDAY Night 11:59PM and WILL Post Winner screenshot who is Most of Time Online and Everyone will able to check here on Website.

How you Win:

Most Time Online = Just Browse Website visit different Topics you can Post Your Own Topics But Must be Related to Games Only,

If you are on YouTube you can share Your Game-plays but Only Gaming channels and you Can Post in Videos Section Only.

and You can check your Time online you spent Just go To Your Profile and you will see how much Time you Online.

If Anyone wants to Ask Anything can Post a comment here or send me message here or on Facebook.

I am Barunmwon

These are Winners of Most Active Giveaway,

Congratulations to Winners:

Next Event Will be post Soon with Some Rule change.

UC-WIN.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2019 at 4:19 PM, shoaib said:

These are Winners of Most Active Giveaway,

Congratulations to Winners:

Next Event Will be post Soon with Some Rule change.

UC-WIN.png

Thx shoib bro 😍 I got my uc