Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
shoaib

3rd - JULY - 2020 Schedules of Tier 3 InviteParadise scrims

Hello Everyone here are the schedule of Tier 3 Scrims Matches will start from 3rd July 2020, full schedule you can see below. I saw many teams registered in Tier 3 and also playing Tier 2 scrims. I will remove them from Tier 3 and will add more new teams in Tier 3. Teamleaders will add in Discord channel and will give roles in their respective channels.

Make Sure team-leader and your teammates must Join Discord servers so your team can get Updates Thanks:

https://discord.gg/Nav5qfV

We are trying our best to give every teams chance to play that's why we adding 200+ teams in Tier 3, we are trying to add more and soon we will open Staff positions so try to join us and help the community to Grow.

GROUP A:

t3a.png

GROUP A-1:

t3a1.png

GROUP A-2:

t3a2.png

GROUP A-3:

t3a3.png

GROUP B:

t3b.png

GROUP B-1:

t3b1.png

GROUP B-2:

t3b2.png

GROUP B-3:

t3b3.png

GROUP B-4:

t3b4.png

GROUP B-5:

I will add teams in Group B-5and will post here schedule

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Muzammil Khan said:

Isme meri team ka name nhi maine nhi registration ki thi meri team ka name Team RTD hai

bro check Group B-4 slot 7 that is your teamname 😟

1 hour ago, shoaib said:

Hello Everyone here are the schedule of Tier 3 Scrims Matches will start from 3rd July 2020, full schedule you can see below. I saw many teams registered in Tier 3 and also playing Tier 2 scrims. I will remove them from Tier 3 and will add more new teams in Tier 3. Teamleaders will add in Discord channel and will give roles in their respective channels.

Make Sure team-leader and your teammates must Join Discord servers so your team can get Updates Thanks:

We are trying our best to give every teams chance to play that's why we adding 200+ teams in Tier 3, we are trying to add more and soon we will open Staff positions so try to join us and help the community to Grow.

GROUP A:

t3a.png

GROUP A-1:

t3a1.png

GROUP A-2:

t3a2.png

GROUP A-3:

t3a3.png

GROUP B:

t3b.png

GROUP B-1:

t3b1.png

GROUP B-2:

t3b2.png

GROUP B-3:

t3b3.png

GROUP B-4:

t3b4.png

GROUP B-5:

Bro mera name ni aya team name Mental Gang

16 hours ago, shoaib said:

GROUP A:

t3a.png

GROUP A-1:

t3a1.png

GROUP A-2:

t3a2.png

GROUP A-3:

t3a3.png

GROUP B:

t3b.png

GROUP B-1:

t3b1.png

GROUP B-2:

t3b2.png

GROUP B-3:

t3b3.png

GROUP B-4:

t3b4.png

GROUP B-5:

Bro where is my team? TEAM ARSENIC

Bro mari team ko kyun nikala itna din sa wait kar raha ho last ma nikal diya EXTREME ESPORTS ka naam sa pahla list ma tha ab nahi hu

Edited by Zia-ur-rehman

12 hours ago, RAGNAAAR said:

Bro where is my team? TEAM ARSENIC

that is in B-5 i will post that list too

12 hours ago, Zia-ur-rehman said:

Bro mari team ko kyun nikala itna din sa wait kar raha ho last ma nikal diya EXTREME ESPORTS ka naam sa pahla list ma tha ab nahi hu

I will check bro

Just now, shoaib said:

I will check bro

your team is in B-5, I will post that list

Sign in to follow this