Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

shoaib

Most Active Users Will Get FREE PUBG Mobile UC

Hello Everyone I will Select 3 Most Active Users who will be Stay Online and Post Most contents.

3 Winners each will Get 60UC.

Rules:

Everyone Have to be active on Website and Post related contents.

I will select Winners who will be Most online on Website and make most posts that is not only Just Thanks etc.

How I will Select Given Below is an example:

time.png

POst.png

I will check Who is Most Time Online here on Website I will Select Winners after 3 Days. I will select winners on Wednesday and Post screenshot who is Most of Time Online and Everyone will able to check here on Website.

How you Win:

Most Time Online = Just Browse Website visit different Topics you can Post Your Own Topics But Must be Related to Games Only,

If you are on YouTube you can share Your Game-plays but Only Gaming channels.

and You can check your Time online you spent Just go To Your Profile and you will see how much Time you Online.

If Anyone wants to Ask Anything can Post a comment here or send me message here or on Facebook.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

These types of comments are not allowed I am deleting all these comments.

Make posts in other topics or you can create new Topics.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shoaib said:

Hello Everyone I will Select 3 Most Active Users who will be Stay Online and Post Most contents.

3 Winners each will Get 60UC.

Rules:

Everyone Have to be active on Website and Post related contents.

I will select Winners who will be Most online on Website and make most posts that is not only Just Thanks etc.

How I will Select Given Below is an example:

time.png

POst.png

I will check Who is Most Time Online here on Website I will Select Winners after 3 Days. I will select winners on Wednesday and Post screenshot who is Most of Time Online and Everyone will able to check here on Website.

How you Win:

Most Time Online = Just Browse Website visit different Topics you can Post Your Own Topics But Must be Related to Games Only,

If you are on YouTube you can share Your Game-plays but Only Gaming channels.

and You can check your Time online you spent Just go To Your Profile and you will see how much Time you Online.

If Anyone wants to Ask Anything can Post a comment here or send me message here or on Facebook.

Hey bro you want to add me in today match

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedPrince said:

What if there is not much content posted but spent enough time? 

Spent time is Enough and when you posting something that will increase Time spent

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, shoaib said:

Spent time is Enough and when you posting something that will increase Time spent

Ok, i understand now. 

• Sad 1

These are 3 Winners Who Spent Most Time it was little tough, Everyone Give Your Opinion About this Event, You like or not? It will help me to make more Events Thanks:

time-win.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow Finally I am Winner 😍

This type of event is really interesting, will wait for next event 

7 hours ago, Asifqureshii said:

Please arrange this type of event for royal passes

Yes My Plan Already for this now I will make New But Prize will different for 1st 2nd 3rd

• Like 3