Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

shoaib

PUBG banned in Pakistan | what to do for unban | Do your part to save Esports in Pakistan

pubg banned in pakistan

Hello Everyone as PUBG banned in Pakistan due to some suicide incidents but banning a Game is not a solution and Gaming is not a crime. Kindly everyone do your side I done from my Side, do your part to save the E-sports in Pakistan.

PTA need the answers of following below topics kindly everyone send them answers according to each topic so they can know the importance of E-Sports in Pakistan and lift the ban.

Send more emails and share with other to show the power.
consultation-pubg@pta.gov.pk

1.       Wastage of free time:

If we talk about that what activities is wastage of time then there are many other things which must be banned as compared to PUBG Game. TikTok and many other things which are most wastage of time plus against our religious. PUBG game clearly mentions that it is not suitable for less than 16 years, so it’s the Duty of parents to watch what their children do. PUBG banned in Bangladesh but right after 1 hour it’s unbanned because it’s their Freedom of choice so I think there will be no ban on PUBG Mobile.

2.       Ripple effect:

If PTA is banning PUBG game so they have to banned all the activities and things which create violence, banning PUBG is not the solution.

3.       No small deal:

Popularity of PUBG is Pakistan and all over the world is not hidden, no doubt the Gaming Industry is more profitable than Movie and Drama Industry which I think create violence and changing the minds of people by showing some shitty thought and PTA not even take any notice against them. PUBG game is now a day world’s most playable game so I don’t think banning is a solution.

4.       Our freedoms

Everyone who is playing PUBG or any other game is sensible and if anyone do suicide then I don’t think so there is 100% chance that it’s due to PUBG game there are many other factors involve. And in Pakistan everyone have their freedom what to do except against the Law and I think playing Game is not a crime, As you know there is corona and everyone is allowed to stay home and If playing game in Quarantine time then I don’t think its harmful to health. If you want to Ban PUBG then 1st ban Cigarette which is harmful to health and everyone knows that and still its selling openly in market, why Government not ban it?

5.       Addictions:

Playing game is not doubt an addiction but Is that addiction harmful or not problem is that, there are many other addictions which are harmful but still Government not take action against them. We playing game to represents Pakistan on International Level in an E-Sports industry which is now a day most profitable and people earning from them, so banning means that we take earnings from content creators. I know many online gamers earning from PUBG, Is Government have any other opportunity for banning PUBG? And will they provide alternate Job to fulfill their needs??

6.       Violence:

If we talk about Violence then there are many other things Is PTA takes any action against them? Why Only PUBG is targeting? Many games Like GTA which is most playable game in the World not any country ban that game even USA which have most  players of GTA but still that game is not ban. Many other games and activities that create violence but no one take any action against them.

7.       Benefits:

PTA approaches that playing Video game have no benefits, My Question is that Is using cigarette have any benefits? Only benefits will get the manufacturer but who will use will suffer serious health issue. Playing game have several benefits such as improved coordination, memory, solving the problems, concentration, speed and social skills. Gaming is not a crime and not mention any where that gaming is crime, if its crime then Why Gaming industry in World’s Top 10 highest earning Industry in a very short period of time.

8.       Responsibility:

PTA said that banned due to recent media reports and numerous complaints rather than any research. It’s the PTA responsibility to first research then take any action, about media what they are doing everyone is aware of that how they make news to get their rating. Kindly check the research and then take any action because many have their future with Gaming, many earning from Gaming, many of them running their home with gaming, many of them represent Pakistan on International Level, Gaming is not a Crime.

9.       E-sports:

PTA just imposed temporary banned on PUBG mobile without any notice and damaging the Pakistan E-sports industry, many people are working hard to promote the Gaming E-Sports industry but banning game can push them back. Many teams and players are trying hard to unban PUBG as the world league is starting and the registrations of next World league are opened. If this ban is continue then may be not any E-Sports company will come to Pakistan. Many investors are investing money in E-Sports in Pakistan, Dew, Red bull and many other companies are now interested to invest in Pakistan even they are interested to open their Franchise in Pakistan but if we show them that playing game is no good and have no future in Pakistan then believe me no one will come to Pakistan.

PTA must unban the temporary ban of PUBG in country so our Team Free Style can represent in World League which is already started.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

unban pubg we want our pubg back because if you ban today then no one will come and invest againt in pakistan

Un ban pubg because many youtuber are earn money bay making videos of pubg an entertain Pakistani people