Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sign in to follow this  
shoaib

7 - SEPTEMBER - 2020 Registered Team list of Tier 3 InviteParadise scrims

Here are the list of Teams who completed their Registrations for tier 3 InviteParadise Scrims. This time only 160 slots and if any team not play their matches their teams will get a 2 Week Ban from Tier 3. Matches will be start from FRIDAY 11th SEPTEMBER 2020. Timings will be 7.30 PM to 9 PM, About Next Registrations I will post a update on Discord. If any team and their teammate not joined Discord their slot will be give other pending teams.

I saw some teams still did not write correct Discord ID name, and some still not yet joined Discord Server. I will make group on Discord room details so Everyone Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Nav5qfV

For Room details I will make Groups and then add team leaders in their Groups, Goodluck Hope you Enjoy.

T3-TEAMS.png

GROUP A:

t3a.png

GROUP A-1:

t3a1.png

GROUP A-2:

t3a2.png

GROUP A-3:

t3a3.png

GROUP B:

t3b.png

GROUP B-1:

t3b1.png

GROUP B-2:

t3b2.png

GROUP B-3:

t3b3.png

• Confused 1

bhai sari information time py deny or exact deny ki bawjood b meri team ka name nh h list main.....koi btay ga q.?

Screenshot_2020-09-16-00-10-20-170_com.discord.jpg

Sign in to follow this